Monday, March 12, 2007

Loeb Wins in Mexico

Sebastian Loeb won the fourth round of the 2007 WRC season in Mexico this past weekend. I’ve recorded the coverage from satellite/Eurosport, and I’ll provide a review on Thursday. Before Petter Solberg retired, he was leading, and I’ll give my own impressions on the Subaru Impreza WRC2007 on Thursday as well.

Oh, and by the way, while I was watching this past weekend’s Speed Report this morning, Bob Varsha had a segment on the upcoming Formula 1 season. It was quite decent, but finally ended with what I will paraphrase as: as much as I’ve talked about testing, we’ll have to find out how fast each team is in Australia. Oh, and as is the usual now, Toyota received only about 10 seconds of coverage. In the off-season, they have had no real stories. As a fan of theirs, I’ll have to admit that I’m hoping for a “no news is good news” scenario, which in racing usually means you’ll finish middle of the pack.

On tomorrow or Wednesday, I’ll provide my own comment on the hypocrisy of politicians and the sheer anger that seems to be coming from the right wing over Al Gore’s electric bill.

No comments: